The “New Normal” as we Re-Open Helen Taylor Aesthetics Clinic in Rugby, Warwickshire
With the latest news that our clinic will be able to open for most treatments from 4th August 2020, we would like to share our plans for the “new normal” when we are able to re-open the Helen Taylor Aesthetics Clinic in Rugby.
We will, of course, be closely following Government guidelines as well as our own strict levels of safety and hygiene. The clinic has been thoroughly deep cleaned throughout and we have chosen to go “paperless” wherever possible to reduce the risk of contamination.
We hope this reassures you that we will continue to take precautions to protect our clients and staff to the best of our ability.
The Client Journey at Helen Taylor Aesthetics Clinic – What To Expect
- You will be asked to fill out our Covid safe form, which will be sent to you before your appointment.
- We will be social distancing as much as possible. This means that, for now, we will not have waiting room facilities or toilet facilities for clients.
- We will not have more than one client in the reception at a time. We are staggering appointments and opening times to help to facilitate this.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, unless you require a carer.
- Staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment. Please expect staff to be wearing a visor, disposable apron and gloves during treatments
- Please arrive for your appointment and stay in your car. We will text you when we are ready for you and unlock the clinic door when you arrive.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. If you are running late please call us, with at least 15 to 20 minutes notice, as we may not be able to accommodate your appointment otherwise.
- Attendance at our clinic is by appointment only. We will not accept walk in clients.
- We will be washing our hands with sanitiser or soap and water between clients.
- Surfaces and equipment will be fully sanitised between appointments.
- We will not accept payments in the clinic. Appointments must be pre-paid online. Any extras to be charged from your appointment will be payable via the same method.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser upon entering the clinic.
After Your Appointment With Us
One of the most difficult parts of social distancing that we and many others have struggled with is being unable to sit around with a lovely cup of tea and chat, or even hug.
We are unable to provide refreshments, or indeed hugs, at this time but hope it won’t be too long before this can change. Due to the staggered nature of appointments and the need to provide as much social distancing as possible, sadly our chats after your appointment will not be able to happen for the foreseeable future.
We kindly ask that you exit the clinic when we are able to see you safely through reception after your appointment but, as ever, we are on hand to help via email if you have any concerns or anything you wish to discuss.