Lip Fillers Injections at our Skin Clinic in Warwickshire
If you were born with thin lips or they have become thinner with age, the aesthetics specialists in our Rugby clinic can help if you want natural looking, fuller lips. Lip filler injections are one of the most Googled search terms in the UK and it’s because they can enhance your natural pout, adding subtle volume to your lips so they appear younger and more feminine.
During your consultation we will explain the procedure, determine exactly the look you desire and answer any questions you may have about lip fillers. If you decide to go ahead, we will make a second appointment to transform your lips. During this appointment we’ll apply a numbing cream to the lips, before carefully injecting your lips with the highest quality dermal fillers to give you a lovely natural pout.
The treatment takes around 20-30 minutes and you will see immediate results. You may experience some slight bruising and swelling following your appointment and you’ll leave the clinic with full, aftercare instructions to ensure speedy healing and the very best results. Your beautiful lips remain plump and pretty for between four and six months.
The Best Lip Filler Injections for More Lip Volume in the West Midlands. Our Clients Visit Us From...
The Benefits of Lip Fillers & Lip Augmentation
✓ lip fillers add subtle volume to give you a more pronounced pout
✓ lip fillers can help turn the corners of the mouth upwards
✓ there is virtually no downtime after a lip filler treatment
✓ results are instant
✓ lip fillers usually last between 4-6 months and will naturally break down over time
✓ lip fillers are suitable for vegans
✓ lip fillers can be tailored to meet your needs and give you a natural look
What Can I Expect After My Lip Filler Treatment?
If this is your first time having a lip filler treatment, you'll no doubt have plenty of questions. Your Helen Taylor aesthetic expert will discuss recovery and what to expect when you attend your appointment. Following your treatment you may experience:
- Some tenderness, redness or swelling. This is very normal and will usually subside within a few days
- Occasional bruising may occur, this is usually short term and will only last a few days
No recovery time is required after your lip augmentation treatment, you can return to day to day activities straight away.
Are There Things I Shouldn't Do After My Lip Filler Injections?
Whilst there is no recovery time needed following your lip filler treatment, we would strongly advise that you:
- Avoid wearing make up for at least 12 hours following your lip filler appointment
- Avoid sun exposure, including sunbeds, until the redness and swelling has subsided
- Avoid strenuous exercise foe at least 24 hours following your lip augmentation
- Avoid saunas & steam rooms until your swelling and redness has subsided
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours minimum post lip filler treatment
- Avoid touching or massaging your lips following your filler treatment